RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, without prejudice to what is indicated in the following point.
- To exercise this right, the customer must follow the guided procedure through this link: https://www.shoebuya.com/a/orderreturns within 14 days of receiving the order
- Right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions: the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product; the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and security tags); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, placing it in a second box; In all cases, affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original packaging of the product should be avoided; in accordance with the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by the customer; the shipment, until receipt is certified in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer; in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Shoebuya will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request; Shoebuya is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Without prejudice to any restoration costs for confirmed damage to the original packaging, Shoebuya will reimburse the customer the entire amount already paid, through a cancellation procedure of the amount charged to the Credit Card/Paypal.
- The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Shoebuya ascertains: the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging; the absence of integral elements of the product; damage to the product for reasons other than its transport and lack of or damage to the security tag placed on the product. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Shoebuya will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
- In the case of return of the order to the Shoebuya warehouses due to stock at the courier office closest to the shipping address, the order will be refunded minus shipping and return costs and a 10% penalty for failure to collect.